As a working mom of a boy under 2 I don’t have a lot of time to prepare meals so here are some of the lunch & dinners that I have found to be easy to fit in with swim lessons, laundry, dishes, working out, and nannying!
- Stuffed chicken: on a baking sheet place chicken breasts and layet on top: broccoli, shredded cheese, garlic/salt/pepper, and a dollop of fat free Greek yogurt
- Burrito bowl: Layer 93% lean ground beef or 99% fat free ground turkey, then sliced tomatoes, lettuce, corn/black beans/olives (optional), shredded cheese, dollop of Fage 0% Greek yogurt, and 2-3 tablespoons of salsa.
- Pizza: (serving is 1/2 the pizza) Stonefire pizza crust topped with sauce, fat free Mozzerella shredded cheese, shredded chicken, and oregano.
- Crockpot honey mustard chicken: 6 chicken breasts, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, and garlic & pepper
- Crockpot buffalo chicken: 6 chicken breasts & broth. Shred and last 30 minutes pour in hot sauce. Place over lettuce leaves & top with OPA Greek yogurt blue cheese
- Salmon bowl: frozen salmon fillet cooked and placed over Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice with sliced avocados, sesame seeds, & liquid Aminos (soy sauce)
- Cabbage salad: shredded purple cabbage & 1/2 block of raw ramen noodles (no seasoning) dressed with balsamic vinegar & olive oil. (almond slivers optional)
- Turkey burgers: 1 lb 99% fat free ground turkey mixed with 1 egg, garlic, cilantro, and coconut flour or a few bread crumbs. Cook and top with fat free shredded cheese, slice of tomato, and lettuce buns.