Crockpot Santa Fe Chicken
Adapted from Skinny Taste:
In the crockpot place & mix together:
- 14.4 oz chicken broth
- 15 oz can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 8 oz canned or frozen corn
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (my favorite herb)
- 14.4 oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 scallions chopped
- 1 tsp of: garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
Layer chicken over the mixture in the crockpot & cook for 6 hours on high. Shred chicken in crockpot and serve over Ready Rice (optional). Add additional toppings such as fat free mozzarella cheese, dollop of greek yogurt, and salsa.
Macros for 1 cup: 1.5g fat, 23.1g of carbs, 21g of protein (without additional toppings)
Who will be prepping this meal today?