Prep Today for Meals ALL Week!
- In the crockpot layer 15 oz can of black beans and 10 oz can of tomatoes and top with 12 oz of chicken breasts. Season with: 1 tsp chili powder, 3/4 tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp oregano. Cook on HIGH 2 hours.
- While that is cooking made the cabbage slaw: 1 1/3 cups shredded red cabbage, 1 tsp red wine vinegar (or lime juice), and salt and black pepper
- Once the crockpot is finished: shred the chicken and drain beans.
- On a plate layer beans, chicken, slaw, and top with your favorite toppings!
Mix it up each day with these ideas :
- Change up your toppings: light sour cream or Greek yogurt, avocado, cheese, lettuce & tomato, olives, onions, corn, and salsa
- Create a burrito, taco, or enchiladas (perfect for on the go!)
*My Client’s recreation of my recipe!