Spicy California Shrimp Stack
- Cook Uncle Ben’s, long grain & wild, in the microwave. Portion out 155g and add .5-1 tbs of rice vinegar (or vinegar of your choice). Place to the side.
- Cook 1-2 servings of shrimp (85g & any size). Cut into small pieces. Place to the side.
- Mix together 1/2 cup diced cucumber & 1 teaspoon chives. Place to the side.
- Mix together 2 teaspoons mayo or greek yogurt & 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce. Place to the side.
- Mash 50-75g of avocado. Place to the side.
- In a 1 cup measuring cup layer: the cucumber mixture, the mashed avocado, shrimp pieces, & then the rice. Flip over onto a plate. Complete again, if needed, to create a second small stacks until you used all your ingredients.
- Sprinkle both stacks with sesame seeds, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, & the sriracha mayo.
Adapted from Skinny Taste: