“Butternut Squash Noodles Tex Mex Style”
- Spiralize 3 small butternut squash or use 3 cups spaghetti squash
- If you spiralized butternut squash place in a skillet with 1 tbs coconut oil & salt and cover for 8-10 mins. Stirring occasionally.
- If using spaghetti squash: slice in half and place in your oven for an hour at 450 degrees before placing in a skillet with 1 tbs coconut oil & salt. Heat only for a few minutes.
- Then stir in 1 tsp taco seasoning & 1/2 cup salsa
- Then stir in: 1 cup black beans, 2 cups corn, and 1 hot pepper (optional)
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded cheese and cover again for another 5 mins
- Take off heat and top with additional toppings such as Greek yogurt, salsa, avocado, cilantro, or green onions
*Feel free to add in 99% fat free ground turkey crumbles or diced chicken!