“Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls” by Skinny Taste
I love this new recipe just posted by “Skinny Taste”! It’s basically a shrimp spring roll but without the paper. The spiralized carrots and cucumber make this recipe a quick & easy lunch or dinner to make for this week’s meal prep (makes 4 servings!)
- Mix together the ingredients for the peanut sauce in a bowl and place aside:
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce*
- 1 tablespoons hoisin sauce*
- 1 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 tablespoons warm water, to thin
2. Peel and cook 24 Jumbo shrimp.
3. Spiralize 2 large English cucumbers & 1 thick carrot (I used 8 oz). Divide the spiralized cucumbers, carrot, and 1 cup shredded red cabbage into 4 servings/bowls. Top each serving /bowl with 6 shrimp, 2 tbs of the peanut sauce, fresh herbs: cilantro, mint, & basil leaves, and chopped peanuts (2 tbs spread over 4 servings/bowls).
Total Fat: 7g